JCAS welcomes proposals for publication of thematic areas related to different fields of crop and applied sciences in 2021 and 2022. JCAS can provide all supports to guest editor to publish special issue in specified time limit.
Guest editors, who are interested in organizing a special issue, are invited to submit a proposal to the Editor-in-Chief through email :email@example.com Guest Editors must submit the following information by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title of the proposed special issue
- Guest Editor(s) and Reviewers details
- Purpose and current relevance
- List of topics to be covered
- List of potential contributors
- Address, phone, e-mail, and fax of guest editors and reviewers
- Tentative deadlines for submission and review process.
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to JCAS style and formatting refer Instructions for author .
- Once accepted and published, all special issues will be released under an open access system through JCAS and will be freely available for reading, downloading, and printing.